Search5 Results

This procedure applies to SHRA employees who hold a full-time position with the state and secondary employment outside of the primary state position.
A University employee working full-time has primary employment responsibility to the state. Other employment outside of state agencies or universities is considered secondary employment. An employee must notify their supervisor before engaging in any secondary employment.
This document describes the guidelines by which UNC-Chapel Hill faculty can be nominated to teach Summer School courses.
Dual employment with another State agency* occurs when a permanent SHRA employee, regardless of FLSA status, is needed on temporary and/or part-time basis by another State agency. This is limited to a situation in which the employee possesses specialized knowledge, skills and/or abilities not readily available in the requesting State agency's recruitment area.
The Dual Employment Payment Request is used to authorize payment to the Parent Agency. This form must be prepared to accompany the Dual Employment Certification Form (CP-30).